Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Duh

I failed to mention Eric's big news in my last blog. He is officially an Urbanathlete, as he completed the Men's Health Urbanathalon in Chicago this past Saturday. The race included nearly 10 miles of running, broken up by various obstacles, such as climbing walls, Soldier Field steps. Of course, when I saw Eric after the race, he commented that it "really wasn't that challenging." Pfft. As for me, I'll admit I was a little sore just from walking around the lake front with Auden, trying to find a spot from which to wave at daddy as he jogged past. Umm, I think it's finally time to start using that Y membership we have...

I mentioned music, or Logan's love of it, in my last post, and yesterday he said something else music-related that I just couldn't resist putting down. I had my iPod on shuffle, and Beethoven's 5th in C minor came on. Logan was kind of lounging around the living room at the time, but when that came on, his head shot up, and, with a look of excitement on his face, he asked, "Mom, what's that!?" "Beethoven," I replied. "I love Baytoben!" he shouted. Too funny.

1 comment:

grammy renee said...

Logan has good taste! Look who he chose for parents that introduced him to "Baytoben". Too cute!