Monday, September 28, 2009

DigDug


So today was a typical Monday--so frustrating! It was the day back from Homecoming weekend, so my Juniors were comatose. I took the Freshmen to the computer lab to show them how to format papers--how can something so simple be so tedious!? When I picked up Logan, I was in a sour mood, and my mood didn't improve when I learned he was "a bit rough" with Kaleb again.
On I drove, thinking of how bad the day sucked, when I noticed Logan singing this really nasally "Neener, nah, nah, nee, nee" or something similar to that. I turned around only to find him with his pointer finger waaay up his nose, twisting his digit to the beat of his song.
"Okay, this is a bad habit that could form. Should I tell him to stop, or will that only exacerbate the situation?" That thought went through my mind at about the same time that I burst out laughing. Bad habits be damned! That silliness is just what pulled me out of my gloomy mood!
Thought I would post a new pic--it's of Logan picking another orifice, a more acceptable one this time, but the Paul Frank outfit was furnished by my friend Barb. Thanks, Barb!

1 comment:

AAWG said...

At least he didn't eat it. I say picking is okay as long as you have a Kleenex and wash your hands.