Monday, December 12, 2011

Inconsolable!

Can someone tell me why Logan is crying inconsolably? He's a crazy psycho three year old that is starting to scare me.

Ok...now I know why. He woke up and had to go pee. Instead of verbalizing that, he cried hysterically and peed his pants. He woke up his brother, is still crying hysterically, and all hell has broken lose. I CAN"T STAND IT!

Wow. Logan had worked himself up into such a tizzy it was frightening. He couldn't breathe, was all snotty, and crying/begging/pleading for Mama. Mama had tried to calm him and it wasn't working, so I gave it a shot. I can take a lot, and try not to take it personally, but Daddy is not good enough in times like these. He did not want me, but I managed to get him to calm himself enough to breathe...then I let Mama do the quiet soothing. Makes me sad.

2 comments:

EM Hum said...

It's been a long time since something like that has happened. But I know we've been through that over here. Maybe it was a night terror?

mrehill said...

It was a night terror for me, I'll tell ya.

No, seriously...I think it was a night terror type thing. I think it takes a while for the young child's brain to wake up.