Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New 'do


I cut off my hair! For years I've been wanting short hair, but have never had the guts. Well, I figured since my hair was so long, I had the added bonus of being able to donate it. It was kind of funny to read what they wouldn't take for donations: No gray hair, no bleached hair, no dreadlocks. I get the dreadlocks requirement, but it made me chuckle nonetheless.
I came home from the salon last night, Logan took one look at me, his jaw dropped, and he said, "You're not my mommy, you're Grammy Renee!"

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Very Nice Carly! I hardly recognized you though. When I read the title and saw the pic I thought "that must be the lady who cut Logan's hair"!!?? I hope you enjoy your new 'do!
I'm printing a copy for gma to see too.
Love ya!
Aunt Marlene

leah said...

Love it!! :) Way to go Carly! And, as usual, you put your actions to a good cause. I'd have to get scalped to donate my hair, although I've always wanted to! Hope you're having a good week and that things are going well, must do a luncheon soon!
xo
lk