Thursday, February 9, 2012

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Auden got his first nosebleed today, in a very boyish fashion. I was making dinner; Eric was in our bedroom, where the boys were playing on our bed. Eric left to fill up the humidifier, and whamo, the boys collided, Logan's head into Auden's face. When I came into the room, both boys were crying, and Auden had a bloody snot bubble ballooning out of his left nostril. The bleeding stopped quickly, but I have to admit, I did wonder if I'd have a toddler version of John Kerry on my hands for a second there. Later, Auden was eating some yogurt--his favorite method of eating it is by taking the little tub, clamping it in the middle, and drinking it. Mainly, he ends up with a nice coating of yogurt all over his nose and mouth. Tonight, he had a little added color to his yogurt face, as his nose had started leaking again. Yuck. But still funny.

No comments: