Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Check-up



Just as Auden is sprouting his first incisors, Logan had all 20 of his pearly whites checked today. He woke up a bit earlier than usual this morning and wad quite crabby, so I was bracing myself for an unhappy adventure, especially since he was emphatically stating, "I don't want to go to the dentist!" before we left.

Despite a little tension in the waiting room due to the wait, he settled down in the exam chair and was quite comfortable. As soon as the hygenist switched on the tv, I knew we were golden. The only thing he was a little shocked by was the straw thingie. But after he recovered from the initial surprise, he smiled and thought that was pretty cool, too. She said he was the best two-year old she had seen and that she wanted him to come back every day to show the other kids how it's done. If I hadn't been there myself, I would never have believed she was talking about my Logan.

Awesome job, Logan!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Such Cute photos!! Great Job Logan even I don't like the dentist.

grammy renee said...

Thanks for sharing Logan's first dental visit with us! Great job Logan!