Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bonus Post

OK, for all of you who know Eric fairly well, you know he's a sleepwalker/talker. And for all of you who know me fairly well, you know I love to share funny stories about Eric's sleepwalking/talking. Well, I just got a new story:

As I was blogging, Eric was sleeping on the couch with Moon (our cat) on his chest. Something woke him, and he groggily shushed the cat (which I thought strange), got up off the couch, and lovingly carried her down the hall (which I also thought strange). Then, I heard a bedroom door open--the only bedroom door we close is Logan's when he is sleeping. That's when I knew it was time to intervene: "Eric, what are you doing?" Grinning sheepishly, he brought Moon back into the living room. "She doesn't belong in there," he said. He thought Moon was Logan, and he was about to put her in his crib! I think this almost tops the time he did a somersault--punctuated by a "whee!"--out of bed while sleeping.

1 comment:

grammy renee said...

Adorable story!! Eric takes such good care of all of his dependents! This story reminds me of many stories about Carly's uncle Rod. He and Eric share the same birthday and evidently the same sleep walking/talking habits. I also loved reading about Logan's new words and his antics. He is adorable, no prejudice, I'm just the proud grandma!