Friday, July 10, 2009

The Ruffian Strikes Again...

... and bloodies his father's nose. I am writing this entry with a wad of kleenex shoved up my nose.

I was looking up information on the computer to help me with the electricity in my basement when Logan decided to harass me by trying to play with the computer. I gave him a little nudge and he fell over backward. I guess he wanted to get even because a minute later as I picked him up and began to cuddle with him on the couch, Logan stuck his finger in my nose and somehow scratched the inside cartilage...after I said "ow" the always surprising bloody nose ensued. Blood was everywhere and it was a bit freaky. I haven't had a bloody nose in quite a while. Anyway, he seemed scared but didn't seem to worried about the abuse he doled out. The ruffian can be a heartless boy.

No comments: