Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adventures

Eric posted the most recent pictures of Logan's adventures in redecorating our furniture. He got into my blush the other day and, as the photo shows, completely pulverized it. On Monday, we had adventures of a different kind. Logan and I beat Eric home, and as I was changing clothes, Logan shut himself in our bathroom. He's done this many times--he thinks it's a funny game to shut himself in the bathroom, then knock on the door until we open it. Well, this time, he decided to flip the lock. Of course, we don't have a key for that door. It's just a little hole, and I have no skill at picking that type of lock. My mom is a master at picking those locks with an ice pick, but I didn't have an ice pick, nor the skill to use one. Imagining what sort of mischief he could get into behind a locked door, I started to panic a little, as was Logan--his shouts of "Mom! Open door!" shifting from a stern to a worried tone.
Luckily, just as the tension was starting to build, Eric made it home and freed Logan by climbing in through our closed, though unlocked, bathroom window. I guess it was a good thing we had neglected to lock it a few days ago?
A couple of hours after Logan was liberated from the bathroom, Logan broke into my school bag and stole my favorite lipstick, smearing it all over his face and hands. Needless to say, Monday was filled with excitement!

2 comments:

grammy renee said...

I will have to give you lessons on how to pick locks with an ice pick.
The lipstick color looks lovely on Logan, kind of like cherry pie. Sorry about your favorite lipstick Carly.

Carly said...

I'll take you up on those lessons next time we're home, mom...should be able to make the trip soon now! Last day is this Thursday! :)