Thursday, May 13, 2010

Viking!

So our neighbors gave Logan a hooded towel for his birthday that is just too cute. It's themed from that movie How to Train a Dragon, and so it's viking themed--the hood has a helmet printed on it with two little terry cloth horns sticking out of its sides--pretty funny. Tonight Logan walked out of the bathroom with his viking hood on, the towel wrapped around him, and as we were helping him put his jammies on, we decided to see what entertaining things we could get him to say. He stated with glee, "I'm a viking!" and "I pillage the village!" Luckily, I stopped myself from saying the other famously rotten thing vikings are known to have done--boy, would that have been an awkward sentence to have resounding from my two-year old's mouth...

1 comment:

leah said...

I like coffee!!
I like to pillage and ravage villages!!
I have a baby in my tummy!!

Nope, all seem pretty normal 2-year old conversation topics, no?
:)

Adorable new picture!!