Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flippin' Crazy

Logan has discovered how to roll over. This past week, really, he has been turning from his stomach to his back and his back to his stomach quite frequently. Today he's done it in his crib, on the bed, on the couch, and in his Einstein mat...he's flippin' crazy.

Every time he rolls over he has this look in his eye like, "look at me and the cool thing I did!" It's been really neat putting him to sleep for a nap on his back, and then going in to check on him and he's on his tummy staring up at you with his big, baby blues. The only slightly annoying thing about his new talent is that when he's a bit tired or cranky he flips onto his stomach and whines. It's not as if he can't flip over on his back again, it's just that I think he enjoys making us do it for him. Our little boy loves the attention. I suppose that's what attachment parenting has wrought.

Our acrobat boy is on his tummy again and is pushing up on his arms and whining, so it's time to go give him some smiles and make him laugh. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flippin crazy....I love puns

Anonymous said...

I punder what you're talking about?