Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Neck Nestle

I have to say, the neck nestle is one of the greatest things on earth. This morning I took Logan from the room to allow Carly to get ready for work without tip-toeing around. Logan burrowed his little head into my collarbone and relaxed his little body. We slept on the couch and I felt perfectly content with my little baby nestled on my chest. You don't know how good life can be until you experience this: the neck nestle, possibly the most relaxing, soporific nestle ever created. Needless to say, (although I'm going to say it), my day started off in a great way.

However, as Carly walked out the loud front door, Logan's eyes popped open and he reached out his hand to his Mama. She was already out the door and the poor guy whimpered. I took him outside which elicited some weeping from his Mama. He seemed happy, but after five minutes of her going to work, Logan decided to cry and cry and cry and the bottle laced with rice cereal wasn't contenting him. That too passed, however, and we had a decent day.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think I almost cried reading this entry. What a great thing for Carly to be able to read the blog and be able to catch up on what you and Logan are up to.