Monday, June 1, 2009

Camping with Baby

Last night we (I mean I) attempted to camp in the backyard with Logan. We put him down in his pack and play in the tent around 7:00 and he fell asleep after some crying. I read a book in the backyard while watching/guarding the tent, and then I turned in around 9:45. Around 10:30 Carly popped her head in the tent to say goodnight. A few minutes before that Logan woke up and started to cry so I picked him up and cuddled with him on the air mattress. When Carly came to check on us I thought it was time to end the experiment since sleeping in our own beds sounded much more comfortable. I am so glad we moved back inside because it really stormed and rained last night. I think it might have traumatized Logan it being his first camping experience. Anyway, he did fine and so I think he'll be ok on our trip out to Arizona.

No comments: