Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lookin' Spiffy

Logan and I got father and son haircuts today at Great Clips. We are both lookin' spiffy for our professional photographs tomorrow. We're getting Logan's one year pictures taken only 3 months after the fact. Again, I don't know why we need more pictures, but I understand Carly wants them so we're doing it. We're going to Cmax photography, the people who took our wedding photos, so they will be good pics. Anyway, we've been having a good time down here. Logan has been squirrely and energetic and has learned his "f"s and "v"s recently. He says "faf" now which happens to be the nickname of Adolfo.

Well, I think that's all for now. Oh wait...I invented diaper chaps this morning. Logan still has the diaper rash that won't quit and so I cut some holes in the butt part of his diapers and put some clear packing tap on the ends so the stuffing absorbent stuff doesn't come out. That way, his butt can air out while still wearing a diaper that will absorb pee. Brilliant! Perhaps I will post a picture of the posterior showing diaper in the future.

No comments: