Friday, June 5, 2009

Nice Visit

We visited Stanley yesterday in the hospital...he fell and knocked his head really good...that's why he was there. It was the first time Logan had met Stanley. They seemed to hit it off well and we all enjoyed the visit. I was a bit worried about having Logan in the hospital and he wasn't allowed to go into the rooms, but luckily Stanley was in the t.v. lounge so we could visit, although in the elevator there was a sign that said no kids under 4 allowed above the 1st floor. Oops.

Anyway, I feel bad for Stashu...he needs someone to look after him more. Aging can be a difficult thing. There comes a point where you can't be independent anymore and have to have support.

Logan did really well in the car rides yesterday. We were in the car practically all day. I hope he's as good on our vacation as he was yesterday.

Well, I think I'll post again today later.

No comments: