Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Salami & Turkey

Went to Inboden's Meat Market to get some more Copper River Salmon. Good stuff. I also got some salami and roasted turkey slices for Logan to try. He seemed to enjoy the deli slices and ate a piece of salami on the ride home. He also munched on the turkey during lunch although after a few mouthfuls he began to spit it out. Don't know why, but at least he ate some. I know salami isn't the most healthy of meats but it's another option for protein and I'm pleased about that.

We just got back from a long walk in the borrowed backpack carrier. I'm starting to get into good shape with that and so is Logan so our hikes in Zion and Grand Canyon National Park should be pleasant. Well, enough for now. I feel like I need to be constantly apologizing for my crappy blog posts. I don't like doing a subpar job.

No comments: