Sunday, June 28, 2009

Logan Wants a Cracker

I don't know if I wrote about this or not, but Logan knows how to say "cracker". He speaks it like when saying "uh-oh" which he says a lot now too. The language abilities are really starting to roll in for our lil' boy and I'm happy about it. He is starting to mimic the sounds of words now and I imagine he'll be chatting up a storm in a few months. I'm not looking forward to when he'll be able to talk back and be a snot, but we'll get over that hurdle when it's here. Anyway, we are back at home after a weekend in E. Alton and there is so much to keep me busy. The garden has turned into a jungle, school is looming ever closer on the horizon and so I need to get organized, and the basement bathroom still requires a lot of attention to become a bathroom. I'll be keeping busy but have no fear, I will be blogging so check in with me...just don't be surprised if there isn't a new post everyday like before.

Oh yeah...a few days ago we discovered Logan is sprouting a molar on his upper left side...his right...he doesn't seem bothered by it too much which is good.

No comments: