Friday, April 10, 2009

It's a Good Friday

Logan decided to forgo his two a.m. wake up last night (he's done it all week) so Carly and I got a full night's sleep. It was a nice weekend surprise and we got a good start to the long Easter weekend. We made eggs benedict this morning while Logan grumpily cried and drooled, begging to be picked up. I don't know why but he's been crabby in the morning despite how well he slept the night before. I think it's his teeth. Anyway, we have his 12 month appointment today at the doctor. Carly is worried about the MMR vaccine, I think. I don't really share her concern. I don't like the idea of shots, but then again I don't think they will give him autism either. And I don't feel like re-hashing the arguments for and against either so I'll just end this blog post with a few Logan pictures. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

did you really just mention "vaccine" and "autism" in the same blog post? You are asking for trouble, my friend...didn't you learn your lesson last time?

By the way, had a great time at Logan's birthday party! Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

I know...are the crazies coming after me?

grammy renee said...

Looks as if Logan is still partying! Hope all goes well at the Dr. appointment. Have a wonderful long week-end.

Christine said...

I think you guys need to try out to be a Gerber baby! Logan is to adorable!