Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nappy McNapperson

Logan has been sleeping up a storm today and that has been a good thing because when he's been awake he's been a clingy, snotty lil' monster. I was attempting to fix a computer issue with my anti-virus software and was doing a chat with the technician. Call me paranoid, but I let Harish take over control of my computer and then he proceeds to delete my anti-virus software, only to reload it. He eventually fixed the problem, but I stopped him a few times to ask questions. It seemed suspect, like I was on some sort of copycat site and he was infecting my computer. Anyway, it all turned out fine except when I was attempting to fix this problem Logan was crying and causing a general ruckus. I can't blame the kid because his teeth hurt and he's sick, but he wouldn't stop. And now he's awake so I got to go.

2 comments:

Adolfo said...

so, um, what happened with the balloon experiment? Don't leave us hanging, dude.

Anonymous said...

I actually popped three balloons tonight when he was being held by his Mama. He looked a bit stunned but didn't have a huge reaction. Then again, they were a bit deflated so they didn't make a huge popping sound.