Thursday, May 14, 2009

Freak Out at the Pediatrician's Office

I think it is fair to say that Logan now understands the doctor's office is not a fun place for him. We took him in to get his diaper rash checked out, in fear it was a yeast infection, which it is. T.M.I. I know. Anyway, Logan was not having any sort of examination done to him. He even cried when I undressed him to get weighed. I think he knows the routine now and he knows that unpleasant things happen to him in that place. Granted, it was close to his nap time, however, he is still playing in his crib now so I guess he wasn't that sleepy. He was shrieking and wigging out which made the whole visit very unpleasant. I hope it's not always like this, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Nobody really likes going to the doctor, do they?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you ever tried given him a probiotic? Since he was on an antiobiotic maybe it killed all his good bacteria and allowed the yeast to grow. They have a kid version now. It is supposedly much stronger then like what yogurt would have in it.

Unknown said...

This is Jackie by the way not sure why it is publishing under John.

Unknown said...

Well, Jake does like the doctor, wierd I now .. . anyway, Zoe did the EXACT same thing after she was super sick, and it did go away, even after she got vaccines last time, she still didn't freak out.

Adolfo said...

I thought yeast infections were a "girl thing".

Wow, I don't know anything about babies.