Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh, the Messes He Makes

Logan slept through the night last night and is doing fine with the rash. It looks horrible but he seems ok.


I'd like to blog about his messiness today. "Babies be messy" to say it in slang! It's awfully tiring to mop the kitchen floor (or watch Carly do it) and then have Logan, in one meal mind you, completely destroy all semblance of cleanliness. Sure, it comes with the territory of raising kids, I get that. But the nature of a blog is to bitch and so I'll continue to complain about Logan's messiness. He took four gross, disgusting poopies today. And as one of my first ever posts said, we use re-usable fuzzi bunz diapers, so the poop just doesn't go away...we have to clean it out. There's a pile of stinky diapers stinkin' up our bathroom right now because I can't bring myself to face them. Anyway, ok. I got the complaining out of my system. "BABIES BE MESSY!" In the background of this picture you can see our dirty kitchen floor.

No comments: