Saturday, May 23, 2009

Time is a Flyin'

I didn't blog yesterday and I didn't even realize it. Oops. I fear that Daddy is Home will lose some steam as the summer gets ever closer. Perhaps I will have more quality posts if I blog a few times a week instead of my promised everyday? I started this blog because I wanted to capture the minutiae of my experiences with Logan when I was at home full-time. And actually, (here's my loophole justification), Carly will be at home with me after June 9th. So yeah...I will try to blog everyday until June 9th and then see how it goes from there.

Yesterday was a good day with Logan. We had fun during the day (pushing his lawn mower up and down the sidewalk) and he had a lot of fun in the evening. Mom got home early and I spent the whole afternoon and evening replacing a drum trap with pvc piping along with the whole tub/shower get up. It took longer than I had thought, but I got it done (despite gluing the wrong pipe to the wrong pipe) and Logan took his bath on time.

While I was doing this, Logan and Mom were playing outside, going for walks, and eating good food. I took a break around 7:00 and Logan was playing with Jackson, the next-door neighbor two-year-old, in the backyard like a big boy. It felt all summery and I was happy and got nostalgic. Logan is growing up so quick and he'll be all independent before I know it.

No comments: