Monday, March 30, 2009

Missing My Family

It's been a long weekend, but I've survived it solo. Carly and Logan are coming home today so I know I'll have all sorts of blog fodder. I didn't write this weekend for a couple of reasons. First off, I was pretty busy painting. I got the whole basement done so we will be able to use that space for Logan's first year birthday extravaganza. That is good. I also didn't write because this blog is dedicated to my boy and without him around, well, I was sort of without my muse. Sure I could have written about how I missed him and how empty my life seemed without him, but who wants to read about my sappy so-called life. Anyway, as I said, Momma and the Monkey will be home in a few short hours so I'm excited. Until then, I'll be cleaning up the mess I made in the basement.

No comments: