Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wrestlemania

Today on the changing table it felt like Logan and I were involved in Wrestlemania. I know all you Hulksters out there know what I'm talking about, brother! He was squirmy and kicky and twisty and shaky and all that jazz. All the while he had blueberry poop hanging off his butt. Here I am trying to change the kid and clean him up, and here he is rolling around like a baby alligator. It was a blast. He's normally squirmy during changing times, which seems often considering his fuzzi bunz leak a lot, but normally we give him either the nose plunger or the baby tylenol bottle or some other toy to distract him. Today, those distractions weren't working. I was Andre the Giant and he was Hulk Hogan...no...I was the Iron Sheik and he was the Ultimate Warrior...no...that's not it either. Needless to say, it was some intense wrestling. But I pinned him and won the match! Victory!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Evan started doing that when he started crawling and the toy of choice for me is the baby Tylenol bottle or the aspirator too! You just got to grab what's close in times of emergencies, right?

Anonymous said...

I know. I felt guilty or something for saying I let him chew on the tylenol bottle...but it's got a sweet rubbery top that he just loves. It'll never break open...right?

Anonymous said...

Uh, Im gonna say no, but lets just keep an eye out for white liquid around their mouths. Im sure it will be fine (crossing my fingers). Although his teeth are pretty darn sharp! He has totally chewed up his crib! I keep saying to him "Dude! Your little brother or sister has to use this thing too!" But I don't think he really cares.