Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Call him "The Mouth"

Logan is putting everything in his mouth. So far today he's had the following in his mouth: styrofoam from the packaging of a picture frame, a lint ball of string, leaves from an umbrella plant (which we don't know whether it's poisonous), the stem of a pumpkin, a plastic phone charger, a picnic basket, my leather moccasins, a spinach leaf, assorted strands of carpet, and all sorts of approved baby toys. Needless to say, I have to be vigilant in watching him.

I was dusting the bookshelf in the bedroom and cleaning when I discovered the styrofoam in his mouth. Everything ends up there because Logan is a curious boy. His mouth is the primary way he learns about things right now. Anyway, I know how to do CPR, but I'm seriously considering taking a refresher course.

1 comment:

AAWG said...

Just wait until the first time you helplessly watch him somersault down a flight of stairs... ha ha! (No, I'm serious - I've watched both my girls do it, along with slipping underwater, choking & having to flip them over and whack 'em on the back, oh yes & there was the time Nadja got a hold of the Comet cleanser & shook it all over her face... fast little devils, aren't they?)

Hey - way to go on NaNoWriMo! I'm rooting for you! You'll have to let us know what it is all about when you're done.