Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Movin' on Blues

That was the title of a song that was in the Electric Sunshine Man, a play in which I played Thomas Edison. Sure, it was nearly 20 years ago, but I remember the lyrics...crazy. Anyway, those words were going through my head because Logan is really on the move.

For example, I was making my picks for the Pro-football, fantasy pick-em league I am in. It doesn't take long because I pretty much randomnly just choose winners, but anyway, I noticed that Logan was crawling his way down the hall to the bedroom. I planned on grabbing him as soon as I was finished...and when I did, I walked into the bedroom only to find Logan missing. Strange...I looked down the other hallway, and Logan is in the guest bedroom...attempting to stand up to grab a vase. And so it begins...my ability to do things on the computer while Logan wobbles on his back is no longer an option. If I want to write or blog or simply surf the web, I'm going to have to either put him in some sort of baby contraption, or not do it. I'm not the greatest multitasker so I have a hard time paying attention to Logan and playing on the computer at the same time. Like right now for instance, he's been emptying a box filled with cords and miscellany and I haven't been paying attention. Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, as long as our football pool doesn't suffer.
;)
I have three words for you Hilly: Jolly Jump-Up. You have lots of doorways, Logan has the gams for it, a perfect combo!!