Saturday, November 22, 2008

Extra Extra Extra...

Last night Logan slept for an initial five hour stretch, then a six hour stretch. This is major awesome sleepy stuff going on and Carly and I are very happy about it.

Also, we just bought Logan a new carseat on Target.com. We got a Britax, pretty expensive, $199, but according to reviews, most likely worth it. I s'pose it's an early Christmas present. I'm not sure if we have to buy a base for the other car, or if we simply have to move this one from car to car. Anyway, don't have too much going on this weekend. Carly's headed to Girl Interrupted, a play at her school tonight, so Logan and I get to have a guy's night out. We might hit the clubs, ya know. Dance till the sun rises...something like that. Or maybe we'll go to bed at 7:30 and do Nanowrimo. I'm up to 35,000 words. Only 15,000 to go. I want it to end. My novel is a bunch of crap. Ok. Maybe not all crap, but at least 85% crap. I guess it's cool that I'm getting so close to finishing, but right now I sort of want it to be over.

No comments: