Friday, November 14, 2008

McScreamy

Carly and I watch Grey's Anatomy every once in a while, (if you don't watch it, there are characters with nicknames, McDreamy, McSteamy, etc) and if Logan was on the show, I think his nickname would be McScreamy. Logan has discovered he has the ability to make this cute, yet terribly annoying little scream. He's done it quite a bit today. In the car I hear...ehhhhhhhahhhhhahhhh. Holding him I hear... ehhhhhhahhhhahahhhhehehhh. Before naptime, well you get the picture. It's more cute that annoying but I s'pose it depends on the context. Today at Jewell, Logan thought it would be fun to scream, and it got old fairly quickly. Anyway, Carly and I have the rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding tonight. Carly's parents should be here soon, and they are going to watch our lil' guy. I hope he's good for them.

No comments: