Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting Dressed

Logan no longer seems to enjoy getting dressed and getting a new diaper. I hadn't wanted to blog about it before in fear of giving power to the naughty new habit, but alas, I have to face the music. He is a fussy baby on the changing table. It makes that all too frequent time much more of a chore for us and I imagine him. I suppose it's because Logan doesn't want to take time out from his exploring, or that Logan just doesn't like being on his back anymore. Whatever it is, we hear Logan crying and fussing a lot more than we did. Especially so when he is overly tired. Then my kisses on his chest and the goofy faces we make at him have no effect, and he cries his little heart out. The moment we're finished, he's ok again. Ahhh, the mysterious wonderful world of a child.

No comments: