Thursday, November 13, 2008

Logan's Grand Adventure

Logan has been the bestest boy ever today. I had a lot of things to do and Logan came along for the ride. I had to drive to the Men's Wearhouse in Geneva to pick up my tuxedo for Jackie's wedding. Logan slept on the way down there, and entertained himself quietly on the way back. Then I ran some errands and had lunch with Josh at China Buffet. Logan did try to grab a hot potato off my plate, but other than that, he was good there too. It's challenging filling up your buffet plate with baby in tow. Logan and I went home for a quick bottle and change, then we went to Brooks Elementary school. I had to take some photographs for my internship of DeKalb high school students working with the lil' preschoolers. Those kids were pretty cute, and Logan loved it. He can't wait to go to preschool. Logan was an angel during all of this, and he easily drifted off to sleep when we got back home. It's been a grand adventure for my boy today. He deserves the nap.

No comments: