Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Perfect Gentleman

Mommy, Logan and I took an evening adventure to Walgreens, Farm & Fleet, Borders, and Sullivans. We left around Logan's usual witching hour, and hoped that he wasn't going to get fussy. He didn't. Logan was the perfect gentleman during our shopping trip. He chilled out in his car seat, took in all the toys at Farm & Fleet, giggled when we made funny faces at him, and made babbling noises in the car much to our entertainment. It was a nice time, especially so because I've felt a bit cooped up in the house today. This whole getting dark at 5:00 thing is pretty brutal. And now that the weather has changed to cold, yeah, I'm missing summer. I think if I wasn't aware of it, I could easily be affected by SADD. It's such a bummer when the sun goes down so soon and the cold wind blows. It's relative though, I guess. We get up early, so we see quite a bit of sun, and if you're brave, you can tough out the cold. Well, enough for today. I need to write my words for Nanowrimo.

No comments: