Thursday, February 12, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Logan and I had a sweet breakfast this morning. While opening the fridge thinking about what to make for breakfast, Logan grabbed the carton of eggs and dumped them on the floor, breaking three of them. Eggs for breakfast! I fried up dem eggs, popped in some toast (of course), peeled a banana, sliced up a kiwi, and poured us a glass of orange juice. We sat in our respective chairs in our little kitchen breakfast nook and feasted.

Logan is not too keen on egg yolk, but he ate a whole one because I cleverly disguised it by mashing it into the toast. This was the first time he had kiwi, and although he ate it initially, most of what I gave him was left on his tray. He ate up the piece of toast I gave him, along with dribbling down some o.j. and munching on a banana. He let his satisfaction be known by letting out a nice belch afterwards. All this was done in a relatively clean way with not too much ending up on the floor. Truly, this was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that a breakfast like that deserves an excellent post-breakfast nap!
:)