Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pain in the Rear

No. Logan hasn't been naughty or anything. He actually had a pain in the rear. If you don't want to read about poop, I'd suggest you stop reading.


The poor guy has been eating all sorts of new foods and he's a bit stopped up. Too much toast perhaps? We were playing all nice and then out of the blue he goes into this shrieking ear curdling fit. It was as if he had been stung by a giant scorpion or something. At first I freaked out, thinking that there actually was some sort of giant scorpion hiding somewhere, but then I saw the red face and knew he was having a tough time with the b.m. And let me tell you, this was a bowel movement worthy of a trophy case. It was a lincoln log turd, perfectly shaped like a large tootsie roll. Logan was not happy and ended up crabby for a bit afterwards.

And here's the kicker of it all. I am responsible. Well, actually, Carly and I are. We are the food providers and we fed him the stuff that got him to have painful poops. Of course we didn't mean to or know it was going to happen, but the blame remains the same. The power of parenthood is a mighty thing I tell ya, a mighty thing.

No comments: