Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tooth Fairy Visits Again

Ok. I realize the tooth fairy is supposed to take teeth away when kids lose them. But I think part of her responsibilities include giving kids their teeth too. Logan sprouted his fifth tooth, an eye tooth we believe. It's on the left side next to his two front teeth. I had noticed that it was getting close and Carly noticed the white showing last night on the changing table. Sweet.

Logan loves getting his teeth brushed. We don't really do it as often as we should, but when we do he seems happy and content to get the rubbery bristles all rubbed on his gums and teeth. Hopefully he doesn't have my teeth. I had so many cavities in my lifetime. Even now when I floss everyday I get the occasional cavity. Anyway, I messed with the time stamp on this post so if you were looking for it yesterday, sorry. I was swept up in all the Oscars hubbabaloo.

No comments: