Monday, February 2, 2009

So Super I Missed Sunday's Post

I knew I was taking on a challenge when I committed to blogging everyday for a year, but I didn't envision keeping up with the daily grind would be this difficult. I know..."boo hoo" for me. I get to stay home with my baby, don't have to work, and am forced to write silly entries for my blog each day. Seriously though, I am finding that I am becoming a bit dissatisfied with my output and the general quality of my posts. Maybe I just need to get over myself and re-ignite the passion that led me to this blog via the stop-complaining, just shut up and do it method. I think I'll try that.

Yesterday we took Logan over to Josh and Leah's place for a Super Bowl party. Logan had napped well that day so he was ready to have a good time. He was sweet and flirty and seemed to enjoy himself, although his sensitive side was revealed on a few occasions. I got excited at the game at a few points and sort of yelled and raised my voice at the t.v. I don't know if Logan thought this intense screaming was directed at him or something because he did his classic, frowny lip curl and began to cry. I felt really bad for getting him upset. He quickly became his happy self again after a bit of consoling, only to get upset two more times at emotional points in the game. Poor kid. Other than that, he was a perfect gentleman at the party. We left after the half time show since we didn't want to upset his schedule too much, and Logan slept well last night, waking up happy and chipper this morning. We had a super Sunday and I'm sorry that I missed posting.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your post just reminded me of how Sam is really affected by other people's emotions, too--at times. One time, we were looking at a book, and it had a cartoon drawing of boy who was crying because he dropped his ice cream on the ground. I couldn't believe it when SAM started crying!