Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Livin' in a Sick World

Logan and I, along with Carly, are all sick. I don't know who exactly started it, but we all got it. Logan has been pretty miserable today. He's got a chesty, phlegmy cough that just breaks my heart. His nose (like mine) is also running, faucet-like. He's been crabby and none too happy for most of the day, and I don't blame him. Although, he has napped pretty well so things could be worse. For the past two days sleep has been wonderful--he has slept through the night so Carly and I have been getting some great shut-eye.

Nothing else too exciting happening here. Logan did try bread and extra virgin olive oil and parmesan cheese today. He seemed to really enjoy it, licking his lips to get more of the wholesome goodness that is an Italian staple. I'm happy that he's into the olive oil because I think it's really good for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since of course i run a supplements department i suggest getting yourselves some cold relief items but as well taking some probiotics to replenish your flora. A great one is Bio-K. Taste like yogurt especially the strawberry or tropical. It's going to help you to heal better as well as helping with better absorption of nutrients to hopefully help you get better as well. just an idea.