Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baker's Square Angel

I forgot to blog yesterday. Sorry. Carly had a snow day and I just lost track of the time. Anyway, we had a nice dinner at Baker's Square last night and Logan was an angel. He was entertained in his high chair the whole time...eating little pieces of fruit and playing with his toy, albeit dropping it on the floor numerous times. We even got pie, so Logan was sitting for a long time. The first place we took Logan when he was only 10 days old was Baker's Square. He was great then too. I remember Carly and I freakin' out that he was going to scream or something.

Well, we're off to Wisconsin for the day to visit my sister and her new hubbie, John. Hope the roads are clear and that Logan is as good on the car ride as he was for our dinner last night.

No comments: