Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Logan's Interest in What I'm Eating

Logan is really interested in my food, to the point of being annoying actually. During breakfast it was cute. I actually got him his own bowl of multi-grain cheerios and he had a wonderful time practicing his pincer grip. Most of the cheerios ended up on the floor, so he's got to work on his aim. It's ok, Logan. Food doesn't always make it into my mouth either. Since he was pestering me, I gave him tiny tastes of everything during lunch. I ate a variety of foods, and Logan tried nearly all of them. I ate some veggie hot dogs with cheese on whole grain italian bread and Logan got a taste of all three things. He seemed to like them. I washed that lunch down with some pomegranate juice. Sure enough, Logan was bugging me for a taste, so I gave him a drop or two. He liked that too. I managed to fight him off when I was eating some cool ranch doritoes so at least I haven't exposed him to junk food. Am I somehow befouling my baby with these little tastes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See if he subscribes to the Hill challenge of, "I bet I can get this entire bowl of Chex Mix into my mouth." Although, that MAY just be a holiday challenge....
;)