Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today is Wednesday, Right?

I've been losing track of the days this week. Maybe I have a brain tumor or something. This is not entirely a joke considering that I fainted last night. Really. Carly and I were sleeping and around midnight, Logan started crying. I guess I got up from the bed too quickly or something because by the time I got to the doorway, I was on the ground. It was a very surreal experience in the dark of our bedroom. Luckily I didn't really hurt myself, although I did scrap my left pectoralis majoris, i.e. (chest) pretty good. That pain was in fact the first thing that I was conscious of as I "woke up". I was literally down for a half a second I guess. Carly was a bit worried and I quote: "why don't I get the baby." So I warmed up his bottle, made sure I was sitting in the chair when I did take him, and fed the little guy while Carly went back to bed. She's been sick and took some NyQuil so it was amazing she was even conscious of his crying. And boy, he kind of had a crying night last night. We let him for the most part. Anyway, swooning is certainly an interesting thing. I think it's happened to me in my life about three times before this...each time is weird.

Well, I wanted to blog about how we shoveled the driveway together this morning, and how Logan likes to shop, but I guess I'll just post pictures of those things.



No comments: