Thursday, December 18, 2008

Logan Speaks!

Minutes ago, Logan clearly and distinctly was saying Mmm, Ma, Mama, and Mom. I was searching for Josh and Leah's present, and I think I said out loud, "where did Mom put it?" Logan must have heard me because he began to make the M sound. It was exciting and I'm proud of my little guy. I kept encouraging him to say it, and after a few times I realized my cell phone was in my pocket. Of course, when I attempted to record his voice for Carly, he got shy and wouldn't say Mom. However, I did manage to capture a bit of it so Mommy will be happy when she gets home.

4 comments:

AAWG said...

His next words will be "fwench fwy."

Anonymous said...

The word I've been waiting for! Yippee! Way to go Logan! Dadada was getting so old. :)

Jackie said...

After reading this blog entry last night I proceeded to have a dream about Logan saying all kinds of neat things:)

Anonymous said...

"fwench fwy".......thats funny. Logan is so cute.