Monday, December 29, 2008

Mouse in Da House

We had a little critter living under our sink. Thanks to the live trap I expertly set, wee little mouse is now outside in the backyard. I really wanted to keep him but Carly was a bit freaked out. Anyway, I set the trap again in case he had any friends. Hopefully he was a loner...although we already know he wasn't. We had a bottle of oil under the sink and, well, the cap was gone and a mouse somehow got in the bottle but couldn't get out...drowned...poor Mickey. Very gross discovery along with the little mice turds.

I think Logan would have enjoyed watching a mouse run around a little wheel, but I imagine it's better that we let him outside...kind of cold though. I hope Mr. Mouse can find a warm little nook tonight.

1 comment:

AAWG said...

He'll find a warm little nook - right back into your pantry. Don't worry, he remembers the way. :)