Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Better and Worse

I feel much better today. The morning was a bit shaky, and last night I didn't sleep well, but I felt good enough to put in a wood floor in the basement. My parents are getting new floors and I was lucky enough to get their old hand-me-down floor. It looks pretty good I do have to say.

Carly on the other hand is getting what I had, we think. She started to feel not so good at lunch at work and is now plopped on the couch under a blanket. I feel her pain.

Logan is pretty much status quo. He seems happy but still has the nasty poops. What he lacked in blow-outs today he made up for in frequency. I think I changed at least 10 diapers today. The stuff is so potent smelling that the slightest amount in his diaper is horrific. I took him to the pediatrician just in case, and she wasn't worried...told me to follow the b.r.a.t. diet...bananas, rice, apples, and something that starts with a "t". He ate a little better today and seems fine, although he hated when I used the table saw for cutting some of the flooring. I don't blame him, that thing is noisy.

Finally, I received some bad news today related to my family. My 20-something cousin is in the hospital for unknown reasons; it may be lymphoma or leukemia; let's hope it is something different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

t=toast :-)

Anonymous said...

t=tofu?
t=tapas?
t=tacos?
t=tamales?

[paid for by the Logan Daniel Hill eating wierd food in the blender campaign]