Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nine Month Old!

Logan is nine months old today...and he seems to be loving life. I snapped a whole bunch of pictures because we've been keeping a monthly picture thing going for him. I get a lot of joy out of looking at how he's grown. Anyway, I was taking pictures of Logan all morning and I decided to tickle him on the guest bed, all the while snapping away. He doesn't seem to comprehend heights at all yet because he completely crawled off the bed. Luckily, I caught him by the face. Yup. I reached out and he happened to land face first in my palm softly. Shhhh....don't tell Carly. He was not even fazed and it didn't seem to register that he had just crawled off the bed. I've included the pictures just before Logan's mini fall. Enjoy.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 month birthday Logan! We love you!

Anonymous said...

By the face, Eric? Well, don't feel bad (doesn't sound like you do anyway) because I did the same thing. Evan rolled off the bed feet first about 3 months ago. After his feet hit the floor, I dove and caught him by his chest. His forehead scraped on the carpet and he had a little rug burn on his head, but he was okay. He cried horribly, but was okay. I was told if your child falls off the bed it is good luck. If you believe in that stuff.