Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Monkey Fingers

Logan is able to get into things you wouldn't think he'd be able to get into. It's those fancy evolutionary thumbs. Earlier today I was typing away on the computer, only half aware of Logan playing behind me. I don't know why I didn't immediately react to the noise, but all I can say is I was somewhat distracted. Logan had managed to open a container of cashews, pretty much dumping them all out on the carpet. Seconds later I reacted, but it wasn't quick enough...Logan had popped a cashew in his mouth by then. Frantically I picked him up and sweeped his mouth with my pinkie and the wet cashew popped out. I don't know how he got the container open. I guess he simply twisted the top, but one wouldn't think a baby would have that type of smarts. I guess they do. Needless to say, the cashews are now in the pantry, out of Logan's reach.

No comments: