Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daddy Feels Terrible!

So I let Logan cry for quite awhile just now because he woke up after about 40 minutes, way short of his usual nap. I was working on my internship newsletter and really needed the time to work. I figured he was just being stubborn and I was going to wait him out. I checked on him after about 15 minutes, sucked his nose out quickly, put him back in his crib and proceeded to work on my stuff. My nose must not have been working then. I let him cry for about 20-30 minutes. He wasn't stopping, so I went in to get him and I caught a whiff of why he was crying. I felt bad that I left him sitting in his poop. I wish that he would cry differently somehow to be able to communicate a dirty diaper. Anyway, I feel really guilty so I had to purge via blogging.

No comments: