Monday, October 6, 2008

Back Home and Sore

Adolfo and I survived the marathon weekend. We finished the 26.2 mile race a little under 4:05...so our pace was 9:21 miles. It was a great race and a great time. My dad finished the race too along with all of his friends. As strange as it sounds, running a marathon is a very fun and enjoyable thing to do. Sure it hurts like hell around 20 miles or so, but you just gotta have faith and continue to put one foot in front of the other.

It was great to have Carly, Logan, and my mom at the finish line. Even though it was only a day since I saw him, I missed my little buddy. It was cold and he was all bundled up in sweaters and his cute little hat...adorable.

For all you die-hard daddy is home fans, sorry that I've been MIA the past two days. To make it up to you, I plan on doing two more posts today...the next post will involve pictures from this weekend...I just have to load them. That's it for now. Logan is being watched by my Aunt Karen for today and it feels really weird being at home and not having him around.

No comments: