Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Messing with the time stamps.

Yesterday was Carly's 30th birthday and amidst all the hustle and bustle I completely forgot to blog. Actually that's not entirely true. I remembered to blog about 9:00 last night, but the final presidential debate distracted me. So it's actually 6:30 on Thursday, but I made the time stamp and date reflect last night. So cool. It's like time travel.

For Carly's present, Logan had a brilliant idea: paint the kitchen, Dad, in extreme home makeover style. Get it done in a single day and surprise Mom. Well, with the help of my parents, that's exactly what we did. The kitchen turned out and Carly seemed to really enjoy the surprise.

I missed Logan yesterday. My mom was watching him and my mind and body were so occupied that I didn't observe all the things that I normally do. I know he didn't eat very well; he hasn't eaten well the past few days because of his tooth we think. I also know that he was a tad crabby...also most likely due to the tooth. We have the whole day to spend together today, so I'm sure I'll have enough to do another entry. Later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well played on the birthday gift. Very well done. You are a brave man.