Monday, October 20, 2008

Magnificent Monday

Logan and I are having a great day. We've been worried about him the past few days, but all those worries are now resolved. Let me elaborate. Logan was a bit, how should we say it, backed-up for the past three days. No dirty diapers. I knew it wasn't a big deal, completely normal in fact; however, that wasn't the only baby issue we were experiencing. Logan wasn't eating very well either. Again, completely normal considering that he had a tooth erupting from his gums. But still, it's easy to doubt yourself when it comes to raising your first-born, especially when he's crabby and not sleeping well in addition. Anyway, as I said to open this entry, Logan cleaned out the pipes and has gotten his appetite back. He also took an awesome nap from 10:15 to 10:45...but went back down until 12:15. Right now, he's been asleep since 2:30...so hopefully another 45 minutes or so.

We've had about ten ounces of half-n-half and a large portion of sweet peas, bananas, and home-made sweet potatoes. It was a lot of fun feeding him today. I'd say about 90% of the food actually made it in his mouth. Yup...all these everyday little things I am very grateful for.

So thanks for reading about Logan's eating, sleeping, and pooping habits. I wish that I could be a bit more profound and reflective, but it's not happening today. And you know what? It doesn't matter either. I'm happy being at home doing the small things.

No comments: