Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Logan's Entry

Here is Logan's first blog entry, his first writing, actually.


bh6ygun k bg vdcaz54TM DECG5REWSSX rft dfcfvbv[p6 7 m m5ybhn ffc fzunhj 7ub 5yv cfe34erfgv (daddy rocks) bnvch bh vvvvvv vhcv . -pxccb s5bgtfvg nn kkkkk kkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkhb v bnvfrcvrv bn k d9lp- /fvfgfffzx`sw cx.

Pretty cool, huh? They say that if you gave a monkey an infinite amount of time on a typewriter that eventually that monkey would write the text of Shakespeare's Hamlet. I bet Logan could come up with Hamlet in half of infinite, cuz he's my lil' monkey!

Here's some more typing from Logan:

szacvnn mnbhgnn b bnhdxjcfvhjhccbrv sbcb b n bnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Now with his feet: m,kijm,mngfert6y7uifvgtfc nhskmljkpldcefgvbsxm,,ji87yju

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I haven't tried this yet, but your blog totally reminded me that I had it: http://lifehacker.com/395647/baby-smash-kid+proofs-your-computer . (Just copy and paste into a browser.) A friend sent it to me. If you try it, let me know how you like it!