Monday, October 27, 2008

Wake Up Logan!

I want Logan to wake up. He's been asleep more or less since 10:30 this morning. He woke up around 11:15 crying, and I managed to soothe him back to sleep because I didn't think his nap was long enough. Now that it's nearly 2 hours later, I think he has slept enough. I'm getting sort of lonely. They say that you should never wake up a sleeping baby. But gently encouraging a sleeping baby to wake up by opening up the door and making noise is ok, right?

I don't know why I am being so clingy, and I'm not sure why Logan is taking such a long nap. Maybe his body is fighting off those carpet germs? I've barely hung out with Logan at all today because I took him to the Y this morning. He seemed to enjoy being social with the other babes. I enjoyed watching him interact in the KidZone. Anyway, I hear some rustling from the nursery! Yeah...Logan is awake.

No comments: